April's Island Competition [Economy]

Discussion in 'Events & Competitions' started by 52Phenomenon, Apr 2, 2024.

1. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Welcome back to the Monthly Island Competition! Each month our players battle it out to be crowned champion and have their island named the best on the server for that month.

We are pleased to announce that the winner of March’s Island Competition was qwinoa with their island /visit MapArts! Rachelll , you will be receiving your discord role and in game prizes very shortly! Congratulations, and thank you to everybody who entered last month's contest!

Now to this month's competition...

As March's contest was held on /skyblock, this month the contest is switching back to /economy! Remember that they will be alternating each month! As always, if you have any questions about the contest, feel free to /msg 52Phenomenon when you catch me in game or contact me on discord @ 52Phenomenon.

Your task is simple: create an island (or enter an already completed island) on our Economy server and submit it. By entering, you have the chance of winning the following:
    • A custom medal from me that will only be obtainable from winning this competition [​IMG]
    • A role on the Skyblock Discord that will only be given out to those that win our competitions
    • An extended feature in the #island-showcase channel on the Skyblock Discord
      • The winner's showcase will include more images and much more detail about the island
    • 1x Pig Spawner
    To win, we ask that all entrants follow the criteria set:
    • You must be the owner of the island that you submit
      • Your entry cannot be an island that you sold to another player
    • The island must be submitted by the player that built the majority of it
    • The island must be on our Economy server
    • The island must not be an island chain - you can only submit one island for the contest, although it may be expanded to 149x149 or 199x199
    Your islands will be judged by our staff team. The winner will be announced by me on this thread, and will also be included in the thread for next month's competition. Islands will be judged on how unique they are, how well they are built, and their general look. To enter, please reply below with this format:
    • In-game name:
    • Discord name and tag(e.gName#0001):
    • Island picture(s):
    • Have you entered your island in our island competition before?
    Note: You may enter the same island each month, but this means that you are unlikely to win. Entering a new build each month will increase your chances of winning if you have already won.

We look forward to seeing the entries! As always, the competition will begin on the 1st and end on the 25th, allowing us time to decide our winners. Entries made after the deadline will not be considered, so please make sure you enter on time!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Congrats Rachel!! Good luck to all this months entrants : )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. Aadindin

Aadindin Member

IGN:
    Aadindin
    Congrats Rachell!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Congrats!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rachelll

Rachelll Well-Known Member

Thank you for hosting & for those who supported! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  6. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Congratulations on winning, Rachel!! Good luck to everyone for this month's competition! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. CraftWithAbbie

CraftWithAbbie Active Member

IGN:
    CraftWithAbbie
    In-game name: AfkWithAbbie
    Discord name and tag(e.gName#0001):
    CraftWithAbbie
    Have you entered your island in our island competition before?
    No, this was my Bedrock account's Island, though I've recently Swapped AfkWithAbbie and .AfkWithAbbie with each other with Luka's Help

Economy's Best Island Compition Entry

Welcome to AfkWithAbbie's Quidditch Themed Island! Starting from a newly reset starter island, at the beggining of March 2024, CraftwithAbbie has been hard at work, day AND night, on a 24/7 Grind, completing this island. ( seriosuly abbie get some sleep :') )

From the Quidditch Stadium and the grand towers, the stands full of Armour Stand Characters, To the spawn resource shops and Public farms. There is the Hogsmead INspired Village, featuring The Burrows, and Gregs Hut, the Three Broomsticks inn, and more! So much to Explore!

The new spawn will be set inisde the Leaky Cauldron, a muggle/wizar street pub that also acts as the entrance to Diagon Alley. If youre Magical enough, the door opens on its own, literally, its a magical door! :heart: Through the wall the entrance to DiAGoN AlLey, fuull of magical themed shops straight from the movies/books.

These builds are roughly inspired by the lego sets of each building/shop. gringotts at the end was Super Costly, but worth it, just for the quartz alone. many of these buildings have half done interiors, because I'm still working very hard on completing each build, with my newer ideas that i get along the way.

Linked Below are my first youtube channel uploads, featruing a slideshow of shader photos, captured with help from SharkMl, whom i paid 250k in economy balance just for their time, the photos captured were well earned, thanks Sharkml :heart: and a fun video playthrough of exploring the isles main features,

[ First Video is the Shaders Slidshow. ]

[ Second Video is the Playthrough. ]

All Music and Video Edits were created and edited by me by hand, remixed in Audactiy, and Sony Vegas Pro 13. If you enjoyed these two videos, be sure to let me know and I could create more content in future :heart:

Screenshot_20240411-235605.jpg Screenshot_20240411-235551.jpg Screenshot_20240411-235506.jpg Screenshot_20240411-235441.jpg Screenshot_20240411-235424.jpg Screenshot_20240411-235403.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  8. Space

Space Active Member

IGN:
    SpaceBreakdown
    Your island really is amazing. You built it so fast too :eek:
    (I like the parts that I helped with the most)

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. sharkml

sharkml New Member

IGN:
    sharkml
    Really nice work! This is actually fast.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Charlly15

Charlly15 Member

IGN:
    Charlly15
    very nice and with a lot of details, excellent❤️

• Creative Creative x 1